Business Intelligence Product Owner
Business Intelligence Product Owner
AMCS Group is a global leader in the business and operational management software and vehicle technology for the recycling and waste management industry. AMCS’ software is managing over €3bn worth of transactions annually, over 14,000 vehicles and more than 3,000 sites.
ELEMOS, the company‘s flagship ERP software platform, is designed specifically for the waste and recycling industry. It is a comprehensive feature-rich, modular software suite which manages all elements of the resource recovery process from customer management, route planning, collections, and invoicing through to material sales and brokerage. It is combined with on-vehicle technology products such as dynamic bin weighing, RFID and on-vehicle computing to deliver an integrated end-to-end solution for C&I, recycling and municipal operators.
We currently have a requirement for a Business Intelligence Product Owner
The ideal candidate must possess strong leadership skills and oversee all Reporting aspects across our customers. The Business Intelligence Product Manager will have responsibilities within each phase of the ERP Transformation project life cycle including user meetings, requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and go-live but will focus on managing all activities and deliverables related to Reporting tasks required to support an ERP implementation. The candidate will come from an analytics background and have a depth of experience in developing and designing business reports and dashboards.
The Business Intelligence Product Manager provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization’s mission of utilizing information technology to manager their business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Product Management – SME for Business Intelligence, Business Analytics and Reporting; provide expert guidance to the team on best practices, standardization and documentation; provide guidelines to ensure consistent user experiences; review and contribute to product releases
- Client/Stakeholder Management – Act as a trusted advisor to AMCS business process owners and business operations to ensure alignment with business drivers, and then integrate these requirements into the strategy as it is developed. Understand customer requirements and impact of system issues; meet with clients regularly and establish priorities by working with clients and end-users; Work closely with the team to deliver high-quality customer support.
- Issue Management – Control and manage system issues and conduct detailed impact analysis, root cause analysis, and downstream effects of modifications; Determine most effective way to operationalize fixes.
- Project Management – Control and manage projects with an end result orientation, including all project phases/tasks as applicable to the project size; Coordinate with project managers responsible for implementation as well as other product managers involved in multi-disciplinary efforts.
- Reporting Management – Manage all tasks, activities and deliverables related to Reporting development life-cycle required as a part of an ERP implementation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing tasks, activities and deliverables related to Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Overall understanding of SDLC and its relationship to an ERP implementation.
- Strong experience with data analytics and reporting tools such as, Business Objects / Crystal
- Demonstrated understanding of technical documentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Preference with experience with cloud-based ERP modules
- Experience in implementing or upgrading ERP applications with an understanding of the functional changes between versions.
- Understanding of shared services / multi-organization functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Process Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects and initiatives.
- Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- High degree of confidentiality, maturity, tactfulness and business ethics.
- Experience with large-scale ERP implementations in compliance-driven enterprise environment and a strong track record of delivering complex projects