Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services and related industries through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the team. This role will be based at our HQ in Limerick
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write SSRS Reports as per customer requirements.
- Support Project Managers in the field for all project requirements including specification development to customer requirements, installs, upgrades configuration.
- Perform Data Migration tasks to AMCS software from customer databases.
- Configure AMCS Software to Customer Requirements.
- Provide customer software product support and respond to requests from the AMCS customer base. Ensure that all calls/responses meet AMCS Quality standards and KPI’s.
- Prepare end user and technical user documentation for environmental products
- Attend customer sites for installations, training, project go-lives and review meetings while always providing a high level of customer service.
- Identify any training needs for customers and produce operation documents to address these issues.
- Perform detailed analysis of customer issues and where required, work closely with the AMCS Development in root cause analysis
- Capturing of customer requirements to feed into the AMCS Development Roadmap
- Essential: Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Essential: Proficiency in developing SSRS Reports
- Essential: 3+ years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server including writing SSRS Reports, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers..
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience in a customer-facing role an advantage.
- Experience with SQL query tuning an advantage.
- Knowledge or experience of data migration techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge or experience of Microsoft SSIS and SSAS.
- Project experience – working as part of a project team, adhering to project plans timelines, performing project tasks reporting.
- Support experience –the ability to investigate queries, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical queries
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially when providing information to clients.
- An understanding of software engineering principles and processes. Practical experience in relation to databases, Microsoft SQL server, managing hosted solution and web services.
- An interest in learning and keeping up to date in SQL server, mobile communications software, web application developments and cloud computing.
- Exposure or understanding of process driven software packages